PHYMAT Far Infrared Amethyst Heating Pad (67"x27")- 5 Color Natural Crystal Heat Mat - Amethyst Infrared Heating Mat with Auto Shut Off - EMF Free,Overheat Protection,Smart Control

$330.99
In Stock Add to Cart
In Stock.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2021-10-15 14:17:17 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on https://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Product Description

Product Features

Far Infrared Heating+Negative ion+Hot Stone:PHYMAT Amethyst Far Infrared Heating Pad surface is filled with Amethyst, Blue Agate,Green Aventurine,Yellow Aventurine,Red Jasper.When the mat is heated, these gemstone can emit natural Far Infrared Rays and Negative ion. Far infrared rays can penetrate deep into the subcutaneous tissues of the human body up to 6 inches ,warm the body inside. Natural gemstone can be heated up quickly and retain heat well. Adds 5 Color Natural Gemstone:Obsidian,Blue Agate,Green Aventurine,Yellow Aventurine,Red Jasper. 90% of the mat is filled with amethyst crushed stone, and the remaining 10% is filled with Obsidian,Blue Agate,Green Aventurine,Yellow Aventurine,Red Jasper. These 5 kinds of gems have the same effect as amethyst.We filled these 5 kinds of gems in the head position of the heating pad. This design makes the mat more beautiful and increases your enjoyment in use. Multiple Protection: Overheat Protection-PHYMAT infrared heating pad has built-in temperature sensor.When an unsafe temperature is detected, the switch automatically shuts off the unit to prevent overheating;EMF Radiation Protection - Through advanced filtration system and extra EMF- blocking layers.Bring the EMF of the mat to a very low level;Flame Retardant Material-Use non-combustible carbon fiber heating wire. The inside of the heating pad is filled with flame retardant cotton. Smart LCD Display Controller:86°-158°F (displayed as 30°-70°C) Adjustable Temperature.You can adjusts heat to your comfort level;3,6,12 Hours Timing Setting.When the timing time is reached, the heating system of the mat will auto shut off. After-sales Service:If you receive a wrong or defective product due to our error, we will be responsible for returning or replacing the product (the shipping cost for returning or replacing the product will be our responsibility).We will provide you with a free replacement of the mat controller within one year from the date of purchase.

There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to Write a Review!

Product Tags

Related Products

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.